Shift Supervisor, Customer Service Leader
Reports to: Assistant Manager & General Manager
Summary of Position:
Supervise shifts and/or work areas in the operation of Cappza’s Pizza to ensure customer service and high quality products are delivered to ensure restaurant profitability. Other responsibilities include the management of operations including the execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Oversee that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Accurately fill out opening, closing and prep work lists. Assist other staff members to complete tasks on the various lists.
- Actively manage other staff members by working hands on in making food, servicing customers and overseeing the coordination of deliveries.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Continually strive to develop your staff in all areas customer service and food preparation.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance/cleaning programs.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
- Provide advice and suggestions to Managers as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Have knowledge of service and food, generally involving at least 1 year of Quick Service Restaurant or high volume pizza business.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register or POS system.
- Qualified candidates must have excellent customer service and employee relation skills.
- Must be detail oriented with the capability to oversee restaurant operations and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to work days, nights and weekends.
- Must have the stamina and availability to work 30 to 40 hours per week.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Advancement Opportunities
- Vacation Pay
- Retirement Plan Contributions (Simple IRA)
- Employee Discount